Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I'm looking for new or used thermador gas valves 00415500.

Customer Question

hello, I'm looking for new or used thermador gas valves 00415500. can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

So unfortuantely as you probably know this part has been discontinued. That being said, typically when parts are no longer made they show on on Ebay like this one so below is a link to the valve on Ebay if you wanted to buy one. It costs about $145 and below is a link to it.

CLICK HERE for valve

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Tyler,
this is not helpful, you sent me a link to a out of stock item. I would like a refund unless you can find the gas valves in stock. they could be used parts.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry I'm not sure why I didn't see that.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
that one is out of stock too.