John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I just bought a new GE washer. It doesn't want to start the

Customer Question

I just bought a new GE washer. It doesn't want to start the cycle. I have put my clothes in, the detergent pod in and picked all the levels and conditions that I need for my washload and closed the lid and pressed start. The little green lights come on, the sing/song tune is played by the machine and then nothing - the lights go out and nothing happens. The washers just sits there. What am I doing/not doing wrong? the machine worked fine yesterday. Help.Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. What is the model number of your washer? Also do you hear the lid lock happening when you go to start the cycle?

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I wanted to follow up with you to see how its going?