John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I received a oven controller for a GE double oven the first

Customer Question

I received a oven controller for a GE double oven the first part of July, 2016 and install it the same month. The controller quit today with the same error code. The oven is a ge profile 30" double oven. The UPS tracking code is 1z707e9w0229796771. My name is Jan *****, **** ******** ****, ******, ** *****. How do I proceed?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The oven was installed November, 2011. I will have to look at the paperwork to get the exact model number.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing I can think of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. I am sorry to hear you are having this problem with your control board again. Have you tried contacting the company you purchased it from to see if they will replace it since it was just recently purchased?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I contacted sears parts direct and you showed up
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

oh I am sorry we are not affiliated with sears direct. I will have this question closed and refunded for you.