Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a Whirlpool Duet front loader washer and the door

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Duet front loader washer and the door locked keeps blinking and will not shut off
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: W###-##-####B it's probably like a year old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: We put a new water heater in our house today and as soon as we did that the door locked kept blinking I was doing some laundry but there's really not much water in the washer now I don't know why the door won't unlock
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I just don't know how to get this open and I keep pressing buttons but it just keeps blinking door locked
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Have you tried putting your unit on the drain/spin cycle letting it run once it is finished it should unlock.