Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Have LG LRE 3023 RANGE ONE ELEMENT NOT WORKING TESTED FOR

Customer Question

have LG LRE 3023 RANGE ONE ELEMENT NOT WORKING TESTED FOR CONTINUITY METER READING 22.7 IS THE ELEMENT DEFECTIVE OR SURFACE ELEMENT BOARD
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: MODEL LRE 3023 PURCHASED 2012
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

If the element tested at 22.7 ohms, it id good. The issue is that power is not getting to it. Does the wiring appear to be intact?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Okay, so the board that distributes the power to the coils is faulty, provided the wiring is intact. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

It looks like that board is no longer available, see the link below.

CLICK HERE

The control will have to be sent in for repair, The company at the link below may be able to repair it.

CLICK HERE

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions!

You deserve 5 star service! I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
NEED NUMBER FOR BOARD
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

I sent that above but it is below again.

EBR74164802

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the board was changed to EBR74164805 IT SAYS OVEN CONTROL ARE YOU SUR THIS WILL CORECT THE TOP BURNER PROBLEM THEY DONT MENTION BURNER CONTROL
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The oven control is shown at the link below. The wiring diagram shows the one I sent you as the burner control but I will open this up for others to see in case another has input.

CLICK HERE