John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a kitchenaid (whirlpool mfg?) dishwasher model

Customer Question

good morning i have a kitchenaid (whirlpool mfg?) dishwasher model KUDR01TJBL1 that has been maybe used 20 times new. we recently moved itfrom vacation place to new digs and will not start. Flashing lights on panel are: Quick Cleanup then Rinse Only then Cancel Drain. Door seal is good as are door latch and door switch(es). Tried the alternating Hi-temp Scrub then Energy Saver Dry buttons five times to reboot board to no effect. any ideas? Machine just did this in the move and is set level on floor, no power surges as both houses protected at the meters.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 month ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Do you still need help/

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello, your response did not answer my specific question at all. I wish to request a complete refund.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 month ago.

Have you tried turn off the power to the dishwasher for 5 minutes and seeing if it stops?