Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Kitchenaid bottom drawer freezer, model no

Customer Question

I have a Kitchenaid bottom drawer freezer, model no KBFS20EMVS11 with a clogged drain. The freezer is around 4 years old and has French doors on top. There is an ice maker capability. We took off the door of the freezer and think we can clear the drain once we get the back panel off from the inside. But we are having trouble getting that back panel off because we seem to have to remove several other things first and don’t see how: sliding drawer, icemaker, vent and what appears to be a sensor on the right side. How do we take those things off so that we can take off the back panel?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am about to post a photo of the bottom back area of the freezer.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Here's a photo - what it looks like now, with the door removed. Our goal is to get to the freezer drain, in order to clean it out.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You offered to talk for additional $24. We'd rather see if we can understand your instructions.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The attached page shows how to remove that panel. There is a kit that will be required to correct drain issue. This has been a common problem. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When will you send those?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how it is installed!

CLICK HERE

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions!

You deserve 5 star service! I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What you sent me is not correct in two ways 1) I said there is an icemaker in there in my first message, and that is not shown in the instructions you sent me. We need to take that off, too. 2) The thermometer is on the right side.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
3) Also it doesn't show you to remove the shelf and shelf rails.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You can see all that in the picture that I sent you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

I will see if another is available.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you still planning on sending me the correct document, or is none available?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Again, the document you sent me does not correspond to the KBFS20EVMS11 KitchenAid model and features I described or to the photograph that I sent you, of the inside back of my freezer. Do you have an accurate document for my model?