John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Kenmore Pro model 401.40483800 I have a dripping problem on

Customer Question

Kenmore Pro model 401.40483800 I have a dripping problem on the fridge side to the right of the top light fixture. What would cause this and how can it be fixed? I am constantly having to dry the shelves.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Is the dripping coming from the water filter area?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, are you sure you are looking at the right model? The water filter is in the upper machine part of the refrigerator, totally away from the inside of the fridge where Inhave the dripping. It is coming from an area about 3 to 4 inches from the light.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

My apologies I had the wrong model pulled up. I am not familiar with this model so I will open this up to other experts. Sorry about that.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That is very disappointing. What if Inhad opted for the phone call (and the additional charge) and then determined you knew nothing about this model. How long will it now take for me to correspond with someone who actually understands his model (which I assume was manufactured by Samsung on behalf of Kenmore).
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Still waiting!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well, still no response. Hopefully I am not going to be charged anything for this service as it certainly hasn't delivered!