Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Pesrl I was taken to the payment screen and then it wouldn't

Customer Question

Hi Pesrl I was taken to the payment screen and then it wouldn't take me back to this screen
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Are you a robot?
JA: I'm an assistant to the Appliance Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: A few minutes ago I mentioned about my fridge do you recall thst?
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: GE HS25JSTSA SS 10 year old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The right side (refrigerator) not cooling. The freezer part seems to be ok, ice cubes are ok, lights are Ok, the controller seems to be ok fromm0-9, it just doesn't cool enough and there seeems to be less air flowkng, before there was a noise and like a fan air working. Ut not anymorew
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Give me just a moment to pull up information on your unit.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 months ago.

Have you inspected the condenser coils to see if they are possibly frozen? If so they will need defrosted with a blow dryer.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 months ago.

If the fan is not working that will cause this issue but of course we have to see if its not running because of ice build up or because it has went out on its on.