AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 10 years
76126576

I have a Kenmore double oven and I, It is 2 years old and I

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore double oven and I don
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is 2 years old and I don't know how to use the self clean.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes it has button that say clean and lock oven but nothing happens when when I push the buttons.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the Model # 790.40619802
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 7 months ago.

1. Be sure the oven is empty and ALL oven racks are removed.Remove all items from the cooktop. Be sure oven door is completely closed.

2. Press Select Clean key pad. --- appears in the display

3. Press up or down once. 3:00 appears in the display indicating the default 3 hour clean time is selected. To change to a 2 hour clean time press down; "2:00"appears in the display.To select a 4 hour clean time press up; "4:00" appears in the display.

4. After selecting the clean time Select Clean will activate. The DOOR LOCKED indicator light will glow and CLn will appear in the display.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 6 months ago.

I see this question is still open, do u need more help? Please remember I only get paid for helping you when you rate me 5 stars at the top of your page. Please do so now, Thanks.