Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a gaggenau CM 210 espresso maker. I get the error 8

Customer Question

I have a gaggenau CM 210 espresso maker. I get the error 8 message. I have reset from both the switch in back of the front panel, and have also reset from the circuit breaker. Neither remedies the error 8 message.
Thoughts?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 8 months ago.

Unplug the power cord, 10 seconds before plugging in again and turn on the device again. If the first did not work.. do it again..... this seems to be the very first option to clear the error.

Here are some remedies that might actually clear the errors cause these are the reasons:
1. Look inside your device by removing the chrome cover plate of the shelf (using a Philip screw driver), where cups are laying.. Examine carefully if the Prestor part is unable to carry out its function properly. Remove anything that blocks it. residue and particles of grind coffee. You can use a vacuum to **** it.
2. Error 8 was a wedge set part of the prestor had pushed outward the flexible. Try removing the drip tray and unplug your device wait for 10 seconds before plugging it again and turn on the device. After that return back the drip tray.