John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our refrigerator, model KFCS22EVMS7, serial number

Customer Question

Our refrigerator, model KFCS22EVMS7, serial number K219108675 was indicating by door light that filter needed changing and the temperature, normally at 0 degrees and 39 has been soring above those levels for the past hour and kept rising, The power plant was not running, however the lights came back on and the power plant seems to have restarted. Can you help us solve this dilema as we are fearful of losing our food items.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Have you tried to unplug the unit for a minute and plug it back in to reset the computer to see if it kicks back on?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Cancel