Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a whirlpool refrigerator french door model wrf

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool refrigerator french door model wrf 736sdam13 and the display panel is turning on off (with noise). I unplugged and replugged the frig. It appears as if there is a shortage.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 1.5 yrs
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: not sure
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If its a bottom i need to turn on and off I can fix-it . if it requires more than i would need a technician.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. It sounds like possibly a wire may be loose in there or your board may need to be replaced which is not hard. Give me just a moment to pull up some information and I will be right with you. Your sure the problem is not to do with the circuit breaker correct?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No problem with circuit breaker.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Whirlpool-Refrigerator-Control-Board/WPW10589838/3023009?modelNumber=WRF736SDAM13&ss=a4b5i324d1931852&mr=1

Here is your control board that in the event you need to replace it if none of the wires are loose.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok-thanks
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.