John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I recently replace a motor connector wp62505 after which the

Customer Question

hello my name is***** recently replace a motor connector wp62505 after which the washer filled water fine but at the start of the agitation the circuit brake blew off. What did i do wrong?
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Is a Kenmore 500 model***********
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The reason i change the connector is that a noticed it was broken when i was trying to replace a the motor coupler. The machine was filling water fine but it did not agitate. I also changed the water level switch . One of the wires has the end like burn
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

I suspect you may have a wire in the wrong slot on the connector. Can you post a picture of the wires as you have them now?

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Something has come up, I have to leave. I will open your question for others to see.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
its not fair. I just spent the last half hour trying to update my payment method
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What happened?