John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a Jennaire gas oven & range that isn't turning on -

Customer Question

We have a Jennaire gas oven & range that isn't turning on - vacation home and renter is there now. touch pad just beeps twice, gas range works fine.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: about 4-5 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: hoping it is a sequence thing, if not, I need to call repair. I'm in central Oregon (Bend) and repair folks are usually overbooked!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is likely our housekeeper just cleaned it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?