Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

We just bought a frigidaire laundry center. Model number

Customer Question

We just bought a frigidaire laundry center. Model number FFLG3911QW1. Its for my wifes spa. We started it and the washer is louder than our old one. Do you know anything i can check or is it that way. If it is its going back. She cant have it loud in a spa
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. I am sorry you are having trouble with your unit I hope we can figure out what is going on so you don't have to waste a trip returning your new purchase. Have you checked to make sure its not off balance? That it is leveled right? Also your unit may have come with shipping plugs did you take those out?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where are the plugs at. I never read anything about plugs
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Some units when being shipped will have shipping plugs plugged into holes located on the bottom in order to keep things from going in the holes.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.