Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

My thermador oven is being and none of the controls are

Customer Question

My thermador oven is being and none of the controls are responding or turning it off
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a 30" wide but can't find any name plate. About 9 yrs old I am guessing
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I need t get the alarm turned off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. What is the model number of your thermador? Did you happen to hit the lock button or something to make it beep? If you have a lock or alarm button try holding it for 5 seconds to see if that stops the alarm. If you do not have this button please send me your model number.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Don't have model number. Powering off and back on cleared it. No one touched it to set it off
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Your model number should be located on the inside of the door. Hopefully the problem does not come back if it does you can message me here on this thread and we can get to the bottom of your problem.