Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a whirlpool dishwasher.. I push the normal wash

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool dishwasher.. I push the normal wash button.... the rinse only light comes on... I hit cancel...the cancel light keeps flashing. How do I reset
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 days ago.

Unfortunately this is not an issue you can reset unless turning the circuit breaker off or unplugging the dishwasher for 5 minutes resets the issue. If not, then the touch control panel has just failed and would need to be replaced. If you have a full model number, I can look up the touchpad for your model if you wanted to send me your model number. It's located on a sticker around the front frame of the tub and can be seen if you open the door.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Did you get the photo I sent
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 days ago.

I just got it, but it's too blurry to read unfortunately.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
New photo
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 days ago.

OK that I can see---thank you. Below is a link to the touchpad for your model that you'd need to replace.

CLICK HERE for touchpad