Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a maytag neptune w/drying center with the dual

Customer Question

i have a maytag neptune w/drying center with the dual control pad.The control panel seems to have a mind of its own changing settings,drying times,what you want it to do!!!
I replaced the control board,but still doing same thing,what should i look for,any ideas?
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 days ago.

If you replaced the control board and the issue continues, that makes the diagnosis simple---the touch control panel itself needs to be replaced. Now on a lot of these drying centers the touch control panel is no longer made so hopefully that isn't the case with your model, but there isn't anything that can randomly change settings and times and such other than the control board and the control panel and you already replaced the board.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.