Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

HAVE A DISWASHER, QUIET SERIES, E71195 THAT THE PUSH BUTTONS

Customer Question

HAVE A DISWASHER, QUIET SERIES, E71195 THAT THE PUSH BUTTONS TO START AND CONTROL DONOT WORK. HAVE CHECKED CIRCUT BREAKER. HOW CAN WE FIX IT. WES
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MAYTAG E71195, TYPE 7170, SER MDBTT60AWW3 , NY42518742
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: IF I UNDERSTAND ENOUGH, I CAN DO IT.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: JUST HOW DO I FIX IT
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Unfortunately there is a common problem with this model dishwasher and the touchpad just fails often times. If you're sure you have power going to the dishwasher from your house, your dishwasher's control panel will need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue. There are no fuses or cut outs that will stop the dishwasher from working so below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?