Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

I have a kitchenaid mixer i brought a juicer for it Model

Customer Question

Hello I have a kitchenaid mixer i brought a juicer for it Model KSM1JA when assembled the it does not go on the mixer part keeps turning but no power is directed to the juicer Is there a button I should be pushing to release the driver from the mixer to the juicer?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is called a household mixer Model # KSM90PSWW probably 15 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: What work Why does the attachment not work?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No according to other information the attachment would work Is there something we are not doing to make the attachment work
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Have you went over this information?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I reviewed booklet, I tunes, and called service people. They seem to think my 15-18 yr old machine is compatible. The stem connecting juicer to mixer does not seem to be connecting
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 days ago.

What is the model number of your machine so I can check compatibility if the stem is not fitting chances are its not for your unit.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 days ago.

It says it is compatible with all except

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 days ago.

It is supposed to be compatible

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I know that. Kitchen aid said the same thing but attachment cannot go any further in. The prong cannot go in any further (no space between them) and the little silver tongue is all the way I too.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Why am I being charged $23? I did not sugn up for any programs other than the $5 refundable question NOT the $28 monthly fee ??
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 days ago.

I do not see you are signed up for a monthly charge but if you would like I can send this into customer service for a refund. Since it is compatible you should be able to just turn the connector piece back and forth until it connects in there.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you for your assistance. Yes pls ask for a refund.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 days ago.

will do