Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Ihave and Epic Maytage front lod washer. My service

Ihave and Epic Maytage front lod washer. My service technican is trying to get an interface control panel. The controls that turn the machine on. It has been two weeks and no one seems to have the part. Please help...Model MFW9800TQ
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Maytag EPIC MFW9800TQ purchased 5/7/08.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no I called a service rep. he claims he can't get the part it is on back order with no date when it will come in?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes, I want my washer fixed. I am the only person operating the unit. I'm happy with it when it working.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The interface control board does appear to be on back order most places but you can order the part at Searspartsdirect.com as they have the part in stock right now. Below is a link to where you can order it.

CLICK HERE for interface control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Tyler, Thank you for the inofrmation you provided. I called my service person and gave him all of the information.
Thanks,