John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

WE HAVE KITCHENAID GAS RANGE APPRX 10 YEARS CURRENTLY NOT

Customer Question

WE HAVE KITCHENAID GAS RANGE APPRX 10 YEARS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING WHO DO WE CALL FOR REPAIR AND HOW MUCH IS THE CHARGE PUBLIC SERV ELECT IS HAVING DIFFICULTY IN LOCATING PARTS CAN YOU HELP?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: WHERE ARE YOU SENDING THE INFO
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: APPROX 10 YEARS THE MANUAL SAYS ARCHITECT SERIES 2 MODELS KGRS807 KGSK901 KGSS907
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: THEY ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY GETTING THE MECHANICAL SWITHC THAT TURNS THE LIGHT ON AND OFF
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Can I get the full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door is there is one?

Also, what exactly is wrong with your oven? Just the light switch isn't working?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?