How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Webb-Guy Your Own Question
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 934
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Webb-Guy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ge range..jb690sf1ss.....home inspector wants us to replace

Customer Question

Ge range..jb690sf1ss.....home inspector wants us to replace the oven drip pan....i found a reflector #wb02t10509.....wondering how this is replaced?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. This is a heat shield pan? What exactly is the inspector wanting you to do?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
They say they want the oven pan replaced...said there are 4 screws and it is easy......dont see any screws in this oven, but i did find a reflector pan listed on the parts list....was wondering how to replace it....?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

So it looks like it just slides in there on the bottom under the broil element. Does this one have screws with it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Didnt see any, but i will look not there now...ill get back to you...thanks
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

That is totally fine. I will be here.