Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Years of Repair Experience, Bachelor's Electrical Engineering Technology, MBA
95589641

I have a WFW 9150WW01 I changed seal around the door. Now

Customer Question

I have a WFW 9150WW01 I changed seal around the door. Now the washer won't run won't run beeps. 3 times then nothing any ideas.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Engineer-Tech replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. My name is***** will be helping you. Three beeps means that the door switch is not fully depressed.

Check to make sure that the wires from the door switch to the board are not unplugged or compromised.

Also make sure that the new front gasket is not keeping the door from shutting all of the way. If it is, then it may need to be adjusted.

Basically, the washer thinks that it is not closed. When you press the start button, it beeps 3 times to let you know.

Is this helpful?

Please rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today.Although just answer gets paid, they don't pay me unless you rate me. Thanks!