Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My model is wdt720padm2, Nave error code e2 f2, Just today,

Customer Question

my model is wdt720padm2
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Nave error code e2 f2
JA: Have you checked for the code in the manual?
Customer: Just today
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: What's involved?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 days ago.

First, let me explain what this error code means. It means that the main control board isn't detecting the correct signal from the user interface (UI). You're going to need to open the door, flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher and remove all the screws around the border of the inner door liner going down vertically. Split the door apart and make sure the wire connections between the front interface and the main control board are secure. If that all checks good, then replace the UI. Below is a link to the part if you need it.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 days ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?