Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a GE microwave model PEB2060SM2SS with a bad door

Customer Question

I have a GE microwave model PEB2060SM2SS with a bad door switch. In going to replace it, I found the switch corroded onto the wire harness & the switch won't come off. Can I replace the wire harness connector?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

You can get the connector ends from Radio Shack. The harness only comes as a complete assembly and it will cost a lot, I will get you a price.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Well, it is not as much as I expected it to be but the ends only will cost a dollar or two.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions!

You deserve 5 star service! I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do you know what connector ends I would need?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

If you cut the wires (mark and label) and take them with you they will get you the correct ones.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thank you!

I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page!