John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Whirlpool refrigerator, top freezer, bottom fridge

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool refrigerator, top freezer, bottom fridge that lights and fans work but neither compartment is cool/freezing. Is this some kind of coolant issue?
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 days ago.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section. Also, if you pull the refrigerator forward and remove the lower back access panel, is the fan next to the compressor running? If you touch the compressor is it warm, hot, or room temperature?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 days ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?