Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

Follow up on the Samsung 3 door refrig you said to get a

follow up on the Samsung 3 door refrig you said to get a embraco comp for 1/3/ hp 5300 but
the cap is stopped up and I replaced it with a cap tube bc 5 have cut it to several lengths and it still will not cool ;; head pressure get s to over 150# ***** several dryers ; purged it with nitrogen ; I have got a new cap tube bc2 and it suggests 100 inches for low temp ;
haven t seen that much cap tube on a refrig ;; where am I going wrong ??

sounds like you either have a issue with moisture in the system or the old compressor put a lot of trash in the system that is causing issues even though you have blown it out. Sometimes you just have to write off your losses and move on. I really can't say for sure what the issue is but I would redo the entire thing, blow the system out again make sure the oil is changed on your vacuum pump and pull a vacuum to at least a 500 micron vacuum.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
any advice on the cap tube ;; which one should I use ;; thanks appreciate your help ;; whish I could write this off I am really frustrated at it

Here is a capillary tube chart to go by - click here for chart