Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Kitchen Aid KEBS207 double oven. The display is out

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Kitchen Aid KEBS207 double oven. The display is out (non illuminated) and the oven won't turn on. Are there any fuses in the oven that could be causing this?
We checked the breaker box and it's not tripped so we have power to the oven.
Or does it sound like the display is burned out?
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

There is a safety thermostat on the top cavity part #20 at this is likely burned out and the issue. Check it for continuity and replace it if bad.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!