Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Looking for the overlap panel for GE Stove Model JTP30BM2BB.

Customer Question

Looking for the overlap panel for GE Stove Model JTP30BM2BB. Part number WB27T10968
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 8 years old or so? Model above.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Is this part available?
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 days ago.

So unfortunately that entire panel is no longer made, but if all you need is the touchpad overlay due to the part melting or getting damaged or something, you can actually order that part MUCH cheaper than the entire panel. The part number is ***** is a link to the touchpad overlay for your unit. It's only about $10

CLICK HERE for touchpad overlay

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 days ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?