Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

MVWB350DW0 WHEN YOU TURN UNIT ON IT SHUTS OFF WHEN YOU HIT

MVWB350DW0 WHEN YOU TURN UNIT ON IT SHUTS OFF WHEN YOU HIT ANY BUTTON

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I not quite sure what you mean by your complaint so can you try to describe the problem again? You're saying you can turn the washer on and it runs, but if you press any button it shuts off? Why are you pressing any buttons if the cycle is running exactly?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
YOU TURN THE UNIT ON HIT ANY BUTTON AND IT TURNS BACK OFF

So you can not select a cycle or change options? The model number you gave me is incorrect, can you please look at the model number again?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OOPS MVWB835DW0

So on this model if you can't even select a cycle before it shuts off, something is wrong with your interface control board. Try to unplug the unit for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work then you need to replace the entire control panel because that is the only way the interface board is sold. The part number is *****

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
THANK YOU

No problem and good luck.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?