John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have a berkel model 1500 serialfully functional in good

Customer Question

I have a berkel model 1500 serial(###) ###-####fully functional in good shape. How much can I expect to get for this?
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. Generally speaking, you can expect to get about 50 percent of what it cost when purchased. It really depends on how many are for sale at the moment.

Berkel is a good quality machine, and, sometimes you can sell one on commission at a restaurant equipment company in your area.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have replied as I read all you suggest is 50% of what paid for. I find detailed this strange as the model is from 1915 and is fully functional in good condition ie no rust. Have you read my reptiles znswers I wrote a technician and heard nothing. Adrianne
Expert:  John replied 3 days ago.

I have given you the usual process for determining the value for used commercial restaurant equipment. I know of no antique value of such equipment. The age of your machine most likely reduces the amount you can expect to get for it. Sorry, but repair parts are most likely very difficult to find at this late date.