Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

My LG WT1101C washer has a UE unbalanced load code in the

Customer Question

My LG WT1101C washer has a UE unbalanced load code in the tub clean cycle. It's recycled through 3 times w/o resolving.
We have a big issue with this washer always being unbalanced in almost every cycle we try.
But I thought I would run a tub clean, and that's unbalanced too! There's only water in there! How can it be unbalanced??? So what do I do?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sadly this is a very known error with this particular washer and also sadly I have been unable to find a fix.

This error indicates unbalanced load condition (UE – Unbalanced Error). The most common cause is the overload of clothes. If this error can be correlated to large loads, please reduce the load to check if it makes any difference. In view that you see also LE error it could be also caused by a faulty sensor

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 days ago.

If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.