John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We have a front loader Whirlpool washer WFC7500VW2 serial

Customer Question

We have a front loader Whirlpool washer WFC7500VW2 serial CD51214178 bought in 5/2015. It operated satisfactorily until 12/2015. Problem started after 6 months. Clothes are sopping wet when cycle is complete. First repairman removed a rubber band from the pump. Fine for a few months. Second repairman found a pin in the pump. Fine for a few months. Third repairman checked the pump, found it clear, checked operation and found it normal and recalibrated machine. Fine for two loads, third load sopping wet clothes at completion of cycle.. Drain cycle cometimes helps, sometimes no. Any clue as to what the problem is? Many thanks!
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: We bought it new in 5/2015. model is WFC75000VW2 serial CD51214178
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, we have a 5-year warranty plan.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know. I believe I have followed the instructions in the manual for loading laundry. Our laundry is everyday clothing, underwear, bath towels, sheets. Anything heavy like jackets, bed covers, etc I take to laundromat.
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 days ago.

When it pumps out, does the pump seem noisy, vibrating or rattling?