Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I just defrosted my Magic Chef mini fridge and now it's

running way too cold. I... Show More
running way too cold. I keep turning down the temperature dial (it's at 3 now) but my orange juice and milk keep freezing. Which parts control the temperature itself? There's a tube along the right-hand side of the fridge with a housing and another tube inside that. Am I missing a piece or something? My model # says MCBR360HB but nobody recognizes that number. I've tried 360W, 360S, etc. but some don't know those either.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 month ago.

There is only one part that can cause the refrigerator to get too cold and that's your thermostat itself. The thermostat is the part behind the dial you turn to adjust the temperature inside your refrigerator. You'll need to order and replace this thermostat to resolve the issue and the part is about $25 or so. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE for thermostat

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?