Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

We bought a new washer today installed it and the first load

Customer Question

We bought a new washer today installed it and the first load never finished and it flashes a F3 E1 code model no WFW75HEFW whats wrong is there something i can do the door is locked and wont unlock
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It a Whirlpool model WFW75HEFW and we just bought it today and it was the first load
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: well it can if it is simple because we need it now but it under warranty
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it says to push power button and restart it but it just keeps running like the motor
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 month ago.

In most cases this error is caused by a pinched or stopped up water level pressure switch hose. Remove the top off the washer and examine the pressure hose for kinks, clogs or tears. The hose is attached to the pressure switch and the washer tub.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i checked the hoses they seem to be open is there some way to reset it or what else should i try

Either the pressure switch or the control board is faulty and needs to be replaced.