John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My freezer appears not to be very cold I have the setting on

Customer Question

My freezer appears not to be very cold I have the setting on number 9 yet I have meats that are in there that are soft to the touch the ice in the ice container was melting and dripping from the front dispenser so I have sent remove the ice and the dispensing unit
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: I have a gsh25jftaww GE refrigerator freezer 25.3 cubic feet side by side with dispenser
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No other than I'm leaving tomorrow to go up North and I'm concerned with everything in the freezer and the refrigerator coming to room temperature
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Is the fridge and freezer not maintaining temp? Do you happen to hear the fans and condenser running in the back? Last question would be have you inspected the condenser coils to see if they are frozen?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The freezer refrigerator is not maintaining temperature things in the freezer or starting to melt and become soft. I do not hear any fans or the condenser running in the back. I cannot see the condenser coils to see if they are frozen.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I do not want you to call me I do not want to spend anymore money
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I think I will back away from this and I will try to find a local dealer I think that is the best route for me to take I wish to cancel any other continued service with you other than the original $5 charge since I really didn't get any information other than to talk to you further I need to add another $24 on to the five. And I will not do that thank you very much for what little bit you gave me there please unsubscribe me to your service I wish to receive no for the Billings on my account thank you
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry about the automatic phone call the site offers it was not from me. I am more than willing to assist you but if you would just rather end it here I can send your question in for a full refund.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
never got through to you!!!!~! I did not want to go to SMS on my phone. I was still charged $23.00 even though I did not use it....THIS IS A RIP-OFF!!!!!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cannot even rate this service..... as you well know I would give you 1/2 star If I could!!!