Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

My Maytag, Model - MFI2569VEM leaves drops of water at the

Customer Question

My Maytag, Model - MFI2569VEM leaves drops of water at the bottom of the top doors, on the ledge of the freezer drawer. It appears to me that the gaskets that are around the two top doors need to be replaced as they are torn in areas near the bottom of the doors. Would new gaskets stop the water from collecting on the freezer door?
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Give me just a moment to pull up the parts you will need. This is not a hard fix and you should be able to do this yourself.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 12 days ago.

I am not sure if its the fridge or freezer you are having the trouble with or the coloring of your door gasket so this includes all the colors and type for your model number. You will take the old one off and put the new one on and should be god as new.

If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.