Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have an LG Lfc25770st. Our fridge has a continuous beeping

Customer Question

I have an LG Lfc25770st . Our fridge has a continuous beeping noise and the doors are closed. I've checked the seals, shelves and bottom freezer and it stills beeps. Additionally , the freezer still works but the fridge is not getting cold. The beeping usually signifies that the doors ore open this however, is not the case . What do I do to stop the beeping and what do I do to ensure that my food in the fridge doesn't spoil as it is no cooling properly ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Your right, typically this does signify that the door is open but since that is not the case with yours its because the temp is not right n the fridge. Now do you happen to hear the fans running in the back? How about the control panel on the front is it working?

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 months ago.

Alot of times it turns out the problem is with your thermistor and will need to be replaced if the fans are working properly and the control board is working

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/LG-Refrigerator-Thermistor/6500JB2001B/1268225?modelNumber=LFC25770ST&fromRepairHelp=True&ss=a4b200d865389

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 months ago.

I wanted to check in with you to see how its going today.