Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have a Dacor single oven MORS130. There is a red hour

We have a Dacor single oven MORS130 . There is a red hour glass symbol in the window ; what is it and how do I eliminate it ?
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I can't read make and model through the grill ; it was purchased from ***** ***** Appliances in Dec. 2009.. Invoice indicates it is an MORS130S .
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Not if it requires taking things apart
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We did try to eliminate hour glass icon by touching cancel

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The hour glass symbol just means that you have your timer function engaged. To stop a timer before time runs out...

• Press the TIMER 1 or TIMER 2 key twice. The timer will stop and the display will clear.

• Press CLOCK to return to the main display

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you Tyler solution worked . Service rate 5

No problem and I'm glad I could help!. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and if you need anything else just let me know of course.