Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

You, Our dishwasher will not come on. ItI is approximately 3

Customer Question

You
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Our dishwasher will not come on. ItI is approximately 3 months it had liquid in the bottb
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Model: SHUCE53TF6C/07. We did the hold button down for a few seconds. We have checked the breajer
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Would it void the warranty
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We checked the outlet, it will run other articles ie: phone charger M
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

If the unit is 100% dead right now, you need to make sure you're getting power to the dishwasher from your house. The power cord plugs directly into the main power supply board below the dishwasher. If the outlet is good, follow the power cord to the control board and make sure the cord is pushed in all the way so it's clicked into place. If so, then your main power board under the dishwasher along the right side needs to be ordered and replaced. The part number for the control board is 12008382.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The information for our
Dishwasher But it'll be tomorrow before I can get it checked
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Alright well good luck to you. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and if you need anything else just let me know.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?