Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a GE Washer (model number WPGT9150H0MG). The machine

Customer Question

I have a GE Washer (model number WPGT9150H0MG). The machine doe not turn on. This has periodically happened over last few months. It might turn on later today, work for 2-3 months then this happens again.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 months ago.

It sounds like the problem is with your control board and its going to need to be replaced. The resetting is just a temporary fix but the problem still remains it needs replaced.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 months ago.

http://www.partselect.com/PS960658-GE-WH12X10281-PWB-PCB-ASM-MAIN.htm?SourceCode=3&SearchTerm=WH12X10281

I hope you found this information helpful and would be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.