John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Bosch dishwasher. the top (glasses, not the flat

Customer Question

I have a Bosch dishwasher. the top (glasses, not the flat very top rack, will not push in all the way. I see that the metal arm on the left side starts going back as soon as I start to push the rack in and so hits the back before the rack is in. the right side that arm doesn't start going back until the rack is just about at the end of the arm???
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: checking
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: just lost the whole thread i just typed. try again
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: she65tuc/07 fd951100073 out of work so hope i can fix. thought maybe something popped out or came off, but both sides look the same
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Can you upload a picture of what you are seeing?