Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I received a Farberware steamer as a Christmas present soI

Customer Question

I received a Farberware steamer as a Christmas present soI am not sure of where it was purchased. I love the steamer but the Handle has lost a chunk leaving the metal exposed. I spoke to a person on the phone and was tad to submit a claim. The information on the bottom of the pot is 3Qt/28L Also ToooO9. Will need some help. I am 82 years old and do not trust my computer skills.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I only started yesterday.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: My daughter took some pictures yesterday but asked if I would make try at solving the problem. My solution was buying tape at Home Depot today.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What can I do to file a warranty claim.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

All you have to do is call this number to get that exchanged or warrantied

If your computer skills are not the best just call

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I already called that number.

Dd they not help you with the warranty>