Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

I have a maytag front loading washer and the drum has water

Customer Question

hi there! i have a maytag front loading washer and the drum has water in it after the cycle is over
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: /Users/gloriadeleon/Desktop/IMG_0080.JPG
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am using it right now so can't see the model. but its an older model i would say maybe 10 years old what would be the cost for having service?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Appliance Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: oh great when can someone come see the machine and these techs are Maytag techs from your company correct?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just making sure the tech you guys send out is a Maytag tech from your company
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. We here at just answer do not send techs out but we can certainly assist you in fixing your own problem without that large bill from a repair man. It sounds like your problem is your drain pump or hoses are possibly clogged. In the event they are not clogged then you will need to purchase a new drain pump and install it and you should no longer have this problem. I hope you find this information helpful. If you are interested in doing this yourself I can walk you through it just let me know. If you have found this information helpful please rate at the top with 5 stars so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi there thanks so much how do I check for clogs in the drain pump?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 16 days ago.

If you can grab me the model number off of your maytag I can certainly assist you with how you can access it. The model number is ***** located by opening the lid and it should be somewhere around the rim.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 15 days ago.

Have you located the model number of your unit yet?