John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

BOB DEHUMIDIFIERS GE MODEL DG03942 SERIAL NUMBER ADEL50LR2

Customer Question

BOB DEHUMIDIFIERS GE MODEL DG03942 SERIAL NUMBER ADEL50LR2 CAN NOT GET THE OUTGOING WATER TO NOT GOING INTO THE BUCKET...I WANT THE WATER TO GO INTO THE GARDEN HOSE...THANKS FOR YOUR HELP..CALL
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Do you have the drain cover port removed and the garden hose attached like this?

CLICK HERE