Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

How to reinstall range oven door?

Customer Question

How to reinstall range oven door?
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 15 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 15 days ago.

Once the door is completely un-installed, then you need to force the hinge open which is quite difficult so place a screwdriver handle in your palm and lay the door on it's face. Push on the hinge with the handle between the hinge and your palm and force the hinge open all the way. Now flip the lock out tab up and lock the hinge out. With both hinges locked out, you can re-install the door. Open the door all the way and flip the lock out tabs down in order to unlock the hinges and allow the door to shut.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 13 days ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?