Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a GE washer dryer combo that is brand new. When I

Customer Question

I have a GE washer dryer combo that is brand new. When I tried to use it for the first time, the washe light turned on and it is making noise but not filling or doing anything else.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Make sure the water is on to the unit and you should let it run like that for up to 15 minutes and it should stop and reset then you should be able to use it. Let me know if not.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!