John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I came downstairs this morning to find my Maytag

Customer Question

I came downstairs this morning to find my Maytag refrigerator's electronic board on the front dark. The light inside comes on when the door is open, but I can't tell if it is staying cold. It is model number MFI2569VEM4; serial number KO4726563
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model number MFI2569VEM4. I think three years--my husband says maybe older
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I don't know--how complicated is the fix? And is the fridge running if the board is out?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 14 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 14 days ago.

Do you hear anything running or is the unit 100% silent?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 13 days ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?